Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
You was in the Chi

:krs:

Where did yall visit?

Those pics were at Estate- some rooftop party. I had other pics but didn't want to post other ppl on here. I did a little shopping at the Water Tower Place, saw some of the architecture, went to the Conservatory, and had pizza at Giordano's (sp?). Beautiful city, glad I didn't get shot. :smile:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Those pics were at Estate- some rooftop party. I had other pics but didn't want to post other ppl on here. I did a little shopping at the Water Tower Place, saw some of the architecture, went to the Conservatory, and had pizza at Giordano's (sp?). Beautiful city, glad I didn't get shot. :smile:
:dead::dead::dead:

Glad you enjoyed yourself

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
From my trip to Chicago last weekend:

nqusd5.jpg

2i6otg0.jpg
(avi)

34rc5l0.jpg

Love ya eyes:takedat:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was there last week too and we went to Giordano's too :wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, I said the same thing :laugh:

That pizza was :blessed: I might have to go back just to have some more:mjcry:

Is that a good thing? :lupe:
You ever watch a show or movie where the main character is walking alone in the park or in their city, some Lionel Richie is playing, and they are contemplating their future at the beach with the sun setting?

Seeing a picture of you is like that. I'm trying to find out what's missing in my life :mjcry:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
You ever watch a show or movie where the main character is walking alone in the park or in their city, some Lionel Richie is playing, and they are contemplating their future at the beach with the sun setting?

Seeing a picture of you is like that. I'm trying to find out what's missing in my life :mjcry:
That was a very detailed explanation :laugh: Thank you :wub: