Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
o0p89z.jpg
15cy2d1.jpg

Ignore my mirror and portable washer and dryer.
:takedat:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I get that a lot. I've had white women ask me what my secret was. My secret is: MELANIN and washing my face and little to no makeup.
I wonder about this, I really feel like makeup really age's alot of womens face prematurely

I have no science to back this up of course, but when I compare women/girls who do wear consistent make up to those that don't the ones that don't always have superior looking skin.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I wonder about this, I really feel like makeup really age's alot of womens face prematurely

I have no science to back this up of course, but when I compare women/girls who do wear consistent make up to those that don't the ones that don't always have superior looking skin.
There are some women wear makeup and their skin comes out fine, but of course that would depend on genetics as well. There's one youtuber I watch and when she's on snapchat she still looks good. I think when you wear makeup you gotta be on top of your skincare game too. When I wear makeup once I get home I take it off and let my skin breathe.