Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I said i wasn't gonna do this ever again lol :hamster:

svntar.jpg

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Find a meaningful purpose and stop seeking validation thru random strangers if you don't want to be quoted.

:camby:
I don't care for any of these chicks here but you didn't have to do this. Women naturally take "selfies" and pictures even if they don't share them with people. It helps them emotionally. It helps with their image. It's just like a woman asking if she looks fat. It's just who they are. That's what they do. It's nothing wrong with it.

Men on the other hand should not be doing this. This is why there's so many idiots in the men picture thread seeking validation from the women here.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care for any of these chicks here but you didn't have to do this. Women naturally take "selfies" and pictures even if they don't share them with people. It helps them emotionally. It helps with their image. It's just like a woman asking if she looks fat. It's just who they are. That's what they do. It's nothing wrong with it.

Men on the other hand should not be doing this. This is why there's so many idiots in the men picture thread seeking validation from the women here.

I see nothing wrong with posting pictures which is why I'm in here obviously but this whole "don't quote me" is overboard. If you are that worried about your picture being saved don't share it, simple as that.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I see nothing wrong with posting pictures which is why I'm in here obviously but this whole "don't quote me" is overboard. If you are that worried about your picture being saved don't share it, simple as that.
Understandable. She could just do what I did. Report the image to imgur or tinypic to have them take it down. That way even if people quote it, the image will be gone.