Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Clicked through only a few posts on the first page:

1. 99% of these sisters could really be sisters, they all look alike to me. Not to be insensitive, just don't really see MAJOR differences. I do see a major difference between these photos and the women the Coli rejects glorifiy: light skin instagram thots and pawg central. Why y'all are cool with this, no clue.
2. Then there's @biscuitsnbangers who here out of whiteness will get love from practically every black dude on here because we all knew that the average white girl doesn't have 'no' in her bedroom vocabulary and the average black woman will flip the fukk out if a dude even mentions anal or pulls on hair. One thing: you have really mastered this 'a lot of guys have fukked me before you, but maybe you'll stay' look. No disrespeckonyourname! :birdman:
Perhaps you are a virgin. But that's the immediate vibe I got 'wow, many dudes have fukked her, she has probably fukked over some guys by cheating with their friends or some shyt like. Stay away.'. But again, you may be Mother Theresa.
3. Only @MWinn does not look like most of the girls in the first few posts - is it because she's smiling more?

OP - doing good work for a lot of these Coli clowns who've been trying to achieve this for months if not years.
:salute:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@KinksandCoils i know i'm the last person u wanna hear from and you've stated ur dislike for me in the past, but dnt let no one here dissuade you from doing something you want to do. i get your concern nikkas is wild on here and you have to be smart about how u move, but sometimes you gotta just go for it and hope for the best. you got good support from yo coli sisters and the actual good dudes on here, dnt forget that. and when ur ready share with us (and if you dnt then thats fine too lol).

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't do this, not in public :mjcry:
:letyasoulglow:I had the rice cooker shaped like a cauldron, the bedframe made from an assortment of bones from the animal graveyard, and a vase that periodically bleeds.

I wanted life to be ghoulishly great so we could be the Black Addam's Family.:letyasoulglow:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
OP - doing good work for a lot of these Coli clowns who've been trying to achieve this for months if not years.
:salute:

Thanks breh, I appreciate it
144co77.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I have no beef with you. I just call you out for being fake as fukk.:therethere::hug:
@KinksandCoils i know i'm the last person u wanna hear from and you've stated ur dislike for me in the past, but dnt let no one here dissuade you from doing something you want to do. i get your concern nikkas is wild on here and you have to be smart about how u move, but sometimes you gotta just go for it and hope for the best. you got good support from yo coli sisters and the actual good dudes on here, dnt forget that. and when ur ready share with us (and if you dnt then thats fine too lol).

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT