Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Time to not be a good boy and cause conflict. Why post a picture if you gonna take it down in like an hour? Or a few hours? That's pointless. Its like you want the attention but dont want to be seen at the same time. Or you are scared of creeps & geeks. If thats the case dont post a picture. I dont think this thread should be for women who experience a certain amount of discomfort. It should be for those who feel comfortable. The others should just PM their pic to the select few they feel comfortable with instead of flooding the thread with broken pic links.
Why even dictate rules if u don't bring forth nun to the table far as i know this is a ladies postin thread, not no mens simp bytching thread

Ladies keep doin ya thang :blessed:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why even dictate rules if u don't bring forth nun to the table far as i know this is a ladies postin thread, not no mens simp bytching thread

Ladies keep doin ya thang :blessed:
Who said i was dictating rules. Who said i was bytching. I think we can be adults here and not engage in pointless arguments while discussing something.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I've contributed enough. Time for new beautiful ladies to blossom. :smile:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Time to not be a good boy and cause conflict. Why post a picture if you gonna take it down in like an hour? Or a few hours? That's pointless. Its like you want the attention but dont want to be seen at the same time. Or you are scared of creeps & geeks. If thats the case dont post a picture. I dont think this thread should be for women who experience a certain amount of discomfort. It should be for those who feel comfortable. The others should just PM their pic to the select few they feel comfortable with instead of flooding the thread with broken pic links.
Or maybe someone probably didn't like the picture anymore and didn't want it up :manny: