Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
damn are Cali men slacking out there or you the picky type and want a prototype kind of man? :ohhh:
None of the above
:hamster: trying to end up a lil vice eh lol
That's just what sucks about the whole process. For like a week or so you're mad horny because your body is at peak fertility for the month and then you spend a week in pain and bloody mess because you didn't get pregnant. And then if you get pregnant that's a whole life time you must pay because you got pregnant. Dios mio......

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That's just what sucks about the whole process. For like a week or so you're mad horny because your body is at peak fertility for the month and then you spend a week in pain and bloody mess because you didn't get pregnant. And then if you get pregnant that's a whole life time you must pay because you got pregnant. Dios mio......

Think its a age thing? You thought about holding off til your 30s?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Think its a age thing? You thought about holding off til your 30s?
No, it's not an age thing, it's always been like that and I'm sure other women go through something similar, it's like we're going through heat, but we do it once a month and not during a particular mating season.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
No, it's not an age thing, it's always been like that and I'm sure other women go through something similar, it's like we're going through heat, but we do it once a month and not during a particular mating season.
I ain't well versed in this thing called being a woman, but what's your stance on children? Is it a not now or not never deal?

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I ain't well versed in this thing called being a woman, but what's your stance on children? Is it a not now or not never deal?
IDK. Depends on the day and where my mind is. Right now it's not never, but again, it changes.