Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CinnaSlim got this weird ability to catch me off guard in every new picture I see her in. :dwillhuh:

Like I already seen her and know she pretty but then I see a new picture and I'm like :whoo:

@miranda look so good that I'd take her out to IHOP and let get anything on the menu as long as she let me slip the tip in :takedat:

@Coco is surprisingly pretty despite having absolutely no confidence. Get your head right because you a cute girl. :beli:

@MWinn and @shrimpfriedrice are shockers. Random cute chicks is always a plus. Surprise they ain't more simped. :obama:

@cocainebiceps probably got a smile that make a nikka develop Porky Pig syndrome :whew:

I ain't never seen @gogogubari but she thinks I'm cute so :feedme: but you gotta beautiful personality

MWinn

Pro
Daps
@CinnaSlim got this weird ability to catch me off guard in every new picture I see her in. :dwillhuh:

Like I already seen her and know she pretty but then I see a new picture and I'm like :whoo:

@miranda look so good that I'd take her out to IHOP and let get anything on the menu as long as she let me slip the tip in :takedat:

@Coco is surprisingly pretty despite having absolutely no confidence. Get your head right because you a cute girl. :beli:

@MWinn and @shrimpfriedrice are shockers. Random cute chicks is always a plus. Surprise they ain't more simped. :obama:

@cocainebiceps probably got a smile that make a nikka develop Porky Pig syndrome :whew:

I ain't never seen @gogogubari but she thinks I'm cute so :feedme: but you gotta beautiful personality

:dwillhuh: Are those compliments...:patrice: I must really be bougie because my first thought was "CUTE! :gasp: :what: I was just called beautiful at the store this morning. What is wrong with these men on thecoli. Im deletin this shyt."

:heh: Had to tell myself to chill out.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:dwillhuh: Are those compliments...:patrice: I must really be bougie because my first thought was "CUTE! :gasp: :what: I was just called beautiful at the store this morning. What is wrong with these men on thecoli. Im deletin this shyt."

Hit up my inbox.

:shaq:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tracymorganwalkout.gif