Women need to compliment men more

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
no, men take compliments as an invitation for sex.
this guy had on one of the best colognes i have ever smelled. ever. my god. i wanted to tell him he smelled amaing, but i stopped myself.
I just told some guy that he smelled so good that I could eat him. He looked at me like, :dwillhuh:then :russ:then finally :shaq:

I said, "holup, bruh, I wasn't talking about your cologne, I'm talking about that Popeye's you must've had this am. I like the chicken biscuits.:troll:"

He went :stopitslime: then :ehh: and went on bout his business.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I just told some guy that he smelled so good that I could eat him. He looked at me like, :dwillhuh:then :russ:then finally :shaq:

I said, "holup, bruh, I wasn't talking about your cologne, I'm talking about that Popeye's you must've had this am. I like the chicken biscuits.:troll:"

He went :stopitslime: then :ehh: and went on bout his business.
You do see the innuendo there right?

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
You do see the innuendo there right?
yeah, but I'm not afraid of the response. If he took it as an opening, I'm not afraid to decline advances or invite them on. Most people that know me know that I have no problem saying what I mean... and strangers get the idea pretty quickly, too.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Looks good on paper but realistically as Caiban pointed out it will do more harm than good on their end because they arent attracted to the guy so it will send off the wrong signals and forced them to reject that guy which will not help him at all.

Last edited:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I told a fine specimen that he's so handsome if I was single I'd wine and dine him... Made he's day!

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I've had girls that I dealt with for months that never gave me a compliment. I just assume women aren't encouraged to compliment men.

The best compliment to me is busting that thang wide open for a brother. I assume you think I'm sexy if you're doing that.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I get most of my compliments on my hair. Makes my day. I never think chicks want to fukk just that they liked my hair.
i get mostly stuff about my voice. gave em that
kVASZSk.gif