Women need to compliment men more

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
not just guys you're attracted to either.... It'll make both of our days much better

so the next "unattractive" man you see, compliment/be nice to him.....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A sister told me she loved my hair. :mjcry:

Brightened my whole week :mjcry:
but youre attractive. she wanted the dyck
hi draje, i like your hair and your nose. are you wearing cologne? you look like you smell delicious.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but youre attractive. she wanted the dyck
hi draje, i like your hair and your nose. are you wearing cologne? you look like you smell delicious.

:ehh:

I don't really assume girls want the dyck unless they say it. And did you say you liked my nose? :dwillhuh:

That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. Appreciate that, sweetie. :mjcry:

You've always made me feel like I ain't that bad looking even when I didn't like myself much. :wow:

Our queens, brehs :blessed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
"he think im trynna fukk" excuse, typical. anywho it does make a difference had this chick tell me she loved my skin, shyt made my day was cheesin like my name was swiss.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I get stopped every other day by women who tell me "I love your hair" or "I love your style". I simply say than you and keep it moving.

Never does it go to my head because if she wanted to get to know me she'd converse a lil more than making a compliment.

I don't go out of my way to compliment most women though because any type of "you look nice" will most likely get you a :scust::comeon: and they'll think you're trying to flirt.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did - I told Mamoru his tuxedo looked nice.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fine.

I told hotaru's father that his science experiments were well made. And his glasses fits his face.