Women lying about their age...

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
Age aint ish once you become an adult so if that was what she did to make her self seem more attractive :yeshrug:who am i to judge i act like im interested in her conversation about her age so whose really being deceptive :patrice:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
She would get thrown in the bushes since that clearly shows insecurity and lying is a red flag. I don't overlook immature stuff like that.

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
She would get thrown in the bushes since that clearly shows insecurity and lying is a red flag. I don't overlook immature stuff like that.

What if she was lying about her age because of the line of work she was in? :patrice:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Fellas, if you found that the girl you were interested in was lying about her age and she's actually a few years older than she originally claimed, would you still pursue a relationship? :lupe:

**Also, does anyone how to to make a post private from non-members, I gotta share some bombshell information with members of Flash set. **

This happened with my first gf when I was 20. She claimed she was my age and even looked it. She was really loyal and was always paranoid of me cheating. Even though I made it clear that I wanted to wife her one day.

That was until she called an ambulance and they asked for her license and it said she was born in March 1990, not 1994 as she initially claimed. And I wouldn't be 21 for another 3 months after she turns 25. She lied to me about her age for what. :what:

But then again eventually we didn't work out and left on good terms.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how you could trust a broad who can't even admit her age

I was thinking the same thing. No way in hell I would continue with our relationship when she should of tell me everything from the beginning.

Who knows what else she's hiding. The best thing I would do in that situation is walk away.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Of course. All women except black women age like shyt so to keep these young bloods coming in they gotta lie.

Message to all melanin deficient people, you ain't gotta lie to kick it.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Just matched with a ting on hinge who put her age as 26, but spoke to her on the phone and she told me she’s 28. She’s one of the baddest I’ve matched with and it’s a minor gap but why lie over something like that :patrice:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont know why women dont wanna admit their real age like damned we all get old...:heh:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Just matched with a ting on hinge who put her age as 26, but spoke to her on the phone and she told me she’s 28. She’s one of the baddest I’ve matched with and it’s a minor gap but why lie over something like that :patrice:
I mean I know you’re a lurker and all but it’s ok to make a thread. The alternative of bumping a dead thread w no active posters and banned ones including op is crazy