Women Losing Interest in Wearing Thongs

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thongs are reserved solely for necessity - shyt that I know will have a panty line if I don't wear a thong. "Thong song" made them hot and a they were a staple for me from 00-08, but hipsters are actually the cutest cut on my shape so i rock those.

Edit: bikini cut and tangas are also :thumbsup: with me

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to mess with this one broad , who was an athelete and liked to go commando. Nothin serious but we was cool and had a mutual understanding and agreement. Basically friends with benefits.

I guess all that commando caught up to her cuz she caugh a yeast infection and though i heard of it, i never actually witness it, but when i did with her..:mjcry::sadcam:.

That shyt was discusting and the treatment was even worst. I couldnt deal with her anymore after that. Like i was determined to get over the hump and fukk her one more time but i was having "American Pie jim" moments whenever it was about to pop off.

To this day anytime i hear about YI's instant turnoff and sometimes gag reflex. Straight bushes to any female im dealing with who even starts talking about, let alone has it

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
If you don't wash your ass after you take a dump wearing a thong is a very bad idea.

There are NVP underwear with no double stitched hem so alternatives are out there.

Also hem of the full brief lands under your ass so defo NVP. Thongs are a danger to your health and full time wedgie :sadcam:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
If you don't wash your ass after you take a dump wearing a thong is a very bad idea.

There are NVP underwear with no double stitched hem so alternatives are out there.

Also hem of the full brief lands under your ass so defo NVP. Thongs are a danger to your health and full time wedgie :sadcam:
the exactly reason it took so long to start wearing them and why I rarely wear them in general

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ya know, I hate those panties that's nylon stretchy kind...
Fd1e2-missny-frustrated.gif

They rarely have the cotton crotch. Even more when they're boy shorts.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ya know, I hate those panties that's nylon stretchy kind...
Fd1e2-missny-frustrated.gif

They rarely have the cotton crotch. Even more when they're boy shorts.
Even with the cotton crotch, it's usually thin as hell and your cooch ends up sweaty as fukk cuz it's still pretty much trapped in the nylon...no sir :stop:

Last edited:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I actually like thongs, it just sucks to wear them in the winter, my ass feels extra cold
It kinda perks my butt up a little :hamster:
Wait is that TMI?