Women in management are the WORST

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Cant stand working with black females in management positions, they always turn out to be super fukkin c*nty

Never had a problem with a dude that was my boss, unless they acted like a bytch themselves

Fixed.... I will expand later :manny:

Khaleesi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mindblown: Let it go!! Not every white person is prejudice.

So are you admitting that you are a racist?

nope. i'm admitting that i'm prejudiced.

racism = using one's prejudice to disenfranchise another

prejudice = An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts

i'm not disenfranchising anyone by refusing rides from white folk, i'm saving my ass from a lynching.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
nope. i'm admitting that i'm prejudiced.

racism = using one's prejudice to disenfranchise another

prejudice = An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts

i'm not disenfranchising anyone by refusing rides from white folk, i'm saving my ass from a lynching.
Racist. Plus you are stereotyping. I'm a black male and i love whites/blacks/humans.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I disagree, the work place is the type of place where bytch ass nikkas thrive and move up quick so I have had my fair share of bytch nikkas being above me and me wanting to literally choke the shyt out of them. It real depends on the circumstance... (I would 100% agree if you said black women managers are the worst tho)

Exactly it's black women managers
and they're only that way with black men.
man this thread got me feeling a type of way :birdman:

Nawl, white female managers too.

Man, from my experience the white ones are coo
for the most part :whoa: I think all women are prone to bytchy spurts
But it's the sistas that be on that flexing my authority bullshyt

Im only talking about the white ones :mjpls:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:to: I'm waiting, my favorite poster.

A few yrs back in college. The football players fadangled a furniture moving job. We did 4 hrs of work but got paid for 8. :win: It was a bullshyt job that 1 of boosters got for the players. Our 1st manager a white dude was hella cool. He let nyggaz come in late, take hella breaks, we would laugh & joke with dude the whole 9. As long as we did 4 hrs of work, it was all G. Dude got transferred after a month and this big fat black chick, stank attitute, ugly as fucc was our supervisor. :snoop:

We thought she was cool. I was cool with her, we didn't give that bytch problems from the jump. But that bytch took her 15.00 dollar an hr job way too serious. This bytch was actin like DayDay from Friday After Next on some Top Flight Secuirty shyt. Bossin nyggaz around like she was our mama. Talkin to nyggaz sideways. Reportin nyggaz to our coaches. Yellin at nyggaz in public. All kind of bullshyt. The bytch was on a 24 hr power trip to the point that we reported her azz to our coaches and the distric manager.
This bytch would always be on her phone, textin & callin people and takin hella breaks.

Seriously brehs this bytch cussed me out for pickin up a couch "the wrong way" :beli:
I spazzed her azz and she threatend to call her son and husband to come up to the job and fight me. I told that bytch to do what she needed to do. We were 20 deep and ready to beat these nyggaz down.

Coaches found out and came up to the job, this bytch starts cussin the coaches out and other managers. Long story short, she got fired and we quit that job and started boucnin at a bar. :myman:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I hope you don't let people walk all over you and talk to you any kind of way :aiscust:
Naw, I don't let anyone talk to me any kind of way. I even got into it with my supervisor earlier this year (who's female). In the end, she was forced to lean back since I was in the right and had documented proof that I was right and she was in the wrong.:childplease:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
A few yrs back in college. The football players fadangled a furniture moving job. We did 4 hrs of work but got paid for 8. :win: It was a bullshyt job that 1 of boosters got for the players. Our 1st manager a white dude was hella cool. He let nyggaz come in late, take hella breaks, we would laugh & joke with dude the whole 9. As long as we did 4 hrs of work, it was all G. Dude got transferred after a month and this big fat black chick, stank attitute, ugly as fucc was our supervisor. :snoop:

We thought she was cool. I was cool with her, we didn't give that bytch problems from the jump. But that bytch took her 15.00 dollar an hr job way too serious. This bytch was actin like DayDay from Friday After Next on some Top Flight Secuirty shyt. Bossin nyggaz around like she was our mama. Talkin to nyggaz sideways. Reportin nyggaz to our coaches. Yellin at nyggaz in public. All kind of bullshyt. The bytch was on a 24 hr power trip to the point that we reported her azz to our coaches and the distric manager.
This bytch would always be on her phone, textin & callin people and takin hella breaks.

Seriously brehs this bytch cussed me out for pickin up a couch "the wrong way" :beli:
I spazzed her azz and she threatend to call her son and husband to come up to the job and fight me. I told that bytch to do what she needed to do. We were 20 deep and ready to beat these nyggaz down.

Coaches found out and came up to the job, this bytch starts cussin the coaches out and other managers. Long story short, she got fired and we quit that job and started boucnin at a bar. :myman:
:dahell: Same shyt Tommy Sotomayour was talking about. Black women getting men they know (possibly putting that man in danger) to fight for them.

I shared the same experience, breh.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, from my experience the white ones are coo
for the most part :whoa: I think all women are prone to bytchy spurts
But it's the sistas that be on that flexing my authority bullshyt
Since working at my current job I have had 4 female supervisors. The 1st one was white and was ok.:ehh: She had her moments but she never talked to me sideways. The 2nd one was also white. Now she was a bytch,:beli: but she was a bytch to everyone. Now that I can respect. She treated every one the same way. At least I knew where she stood. She was by the book with everyone and everything. My 3rd supervisor was white and she was the coolest one out of all of them.:smugbiden: She was alright and looked out for any of us any way possible. Now my current supervisor, older black lady, is just a bytch.:dahell: The messed up part is that she looks out for the white guys more than the black people. She gives them the easy jobs, takes them out the phones or asks them do they want to special projects to keep them out the phones. Meanwhile if you work under her and you're black, she makes sure to keep tabs on you even when you haven't given her a reason to.