Women in management are the WORST

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Cant stand working with females in management positions, they always turn out to be super fukkin c*nty

Never had a problem with a dude that was my boss, unless they acted like a bytch themselves

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Its like they always have something too prove..

Most of them are sexy as fukk too, so I question how they even got the position..

then you have them old ugly bytches that are only where they are because they been there so long, but they havent had any good dikk in a while, so theyre c*nts too.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I think I found out why

The PayScale analysis, which relied on career profiles of the site's 40 million users, found that women working various non-managerial jobs earn about 98 percent of what men do on average. But once workers become executives, that share shrinks to about 91 percent, according to the study. The findings add dimension to previous analyses of Bureau of Labor Statistics and Census data, which estimate that women are earning as little as 77 to 80 percent of what men make overall.

:aicmon:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Co-Sign 100%.

They feel like they have to act that way, otherwise people will think they can run over them because they're women. Maybe there's some truth to that, but a c*nt is a c*nt :yeshrug:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Let her play dominatrix for awhile and you might be able to flip it on her. She acting tough but she weak inside.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
For as long as I have worked I have only had 2 female managers that was cool. Neither one was really nice looking but they would look out for me a couple of times. The other one's I have had have had their "bytch moments". I couple came back to apologize for their bytchy behavior but for the most part they are bytches for a "number" of reasons. It's cool because I'm the type of guy that just took it in stride and didn't let it bother me unless my job was on the line.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
For as long as I have worked I have only had 2 female managers that was cool. Neither one was really nice looking but they would look out for me a couple of times. The other one's I have had have had their "bytch moments". I couple came back to apologize for their bytchy behavior but for the most part they are bytches for a "number" of reasons. It's cool because I'm the type of guy that just took it in stride and didn't let it bother me unless my job was on the line.

I hope you don't let people walk all over you and talk to you any kind of way :aiscust:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
My boss at my last job was pretty cool and she was an older white lady. Even giving a n*gga rides home and sh*t. Cool as f*ck

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Cosign 100%. They got that black-cop complex, always thinkin' they need to flex on people. I'm not going to pretend like it's easy for them to run sh!t given all of the jelly females and insecure dudes runnin' around, but the ones I've encountered stay on :birdman: diva mode for no reason.

Mike Tyson knows have to deal with women like this :lolbron:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVdMXvkYA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVdMXvkYA[/ame]

Khaleesi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boss at my last job was pretty cool and she was an older white lady. Even giving a n*gga rides home and sh*t. Cool as f*ck

What in the charity case hell??

anyway, i agree....women managers are turrible. and i'm a woman.