Women....how direct are you?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
As far as talking to a guy I'm feeling, sadly I'm very indirect and passive :mjcry:

:ufdup: Let them nikkas know "I like ya, and I want ya .... Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way ... the choice is yours"

I think you'll be pleasently surprised by the results
mysmilie_5006-png.431

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Very very indirect when I like a guy in fact I do nothing, say nothing and any guy I like would be excused for thinking he did something to offend me

I'm nicer to people I'm not interested in a very obvious I'm not interested in you in that way though way :usure:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I come across as unbothered and not interested so it's always a surprise when someone finds out that I like him. I don't do it on purpose. It takes time for me to warm up to someone.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
if i like someone, i'll go out of my way to spend time with them. it's usually pretty obvious. i don't do anything unless they act like the feeling is mutual though. they gotta give me something to work with or i'll just lose interest and figure it wasn't meant to happen anyway.

if i'm not feeling someone and we're at that stage where i don't owe them any explanation, i'll just stop talking to them. that's it. they can either get a clue or not, but i'm not gonna talk to them.

:huhldup: goddamn

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If I like you, I will say "I like you./ I like spending time with you."

If I don't like you or am no longer interested, I am guilty of the fade away. I'm sorry lol. :hamster: