Women....how direct are you?

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
If you are going out with someone and you are into them, how open are you with communicating it?

And on the flipside, if you aren't feeling someone...how direct are you? Do you just go MIA and fade away without a word, or are you direct in letting them know its not happening?

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Very. I don't spend time with people I don't like, so the mere fact that I'm hanging with you let's you know that I like you.

I didn't really like my husband when I first met him; I told this to him to his face. The only reason my feelings changed is because we hung out with mutual friends and I got to know him that way. If we hadn't, he would have gotten curved and our relationship wouldn't have happened.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I've learned to be direct when I'm not feeling a guy because I hate it when I'm talking to guys who aren't feeling me and they slowly start to fade away so I don't like putting people in situations I hate.

As far as talking to a guy I'm feeling, sadly I'm very indirect and passive :mjcry:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
if i like someone, i'll go out of my way to spend time with them. it's usually pretty obvious. i don't do anything unless they act like the feeling is mutual though. they gotta give me something to work with or i'll just lose interest and figure it wasn't meant to happen anyway.

if i'm not feeling someone and we're at that stage where i don't owe them any explanation, i'll just stop talking to them. that's it. they can either get a clue or not, but i'm not gonna talk to them.

wheels

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta GA
I've learned to be direct when I'm not feeling a guy because I hate it when I'm talking to guys who aren't feeling me and they slowly start to fade away so I don't like putting people in situations I hate.

As far as talking to a guy I'm feeling, sadly I'm very indirect and passive :mjcry:
interesting :old:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
I'm very direct,and to the point...
I have no time for games...
Yes i have a sense of humor...
If we not vibing a Gent i put him in the friendzone...
K.I.M

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I like you, I like you. I don't feel the need to say it, you'd know it.

If I don't like you, first of all I will tell you I'm just not interested, but if you keep on trying it. :usure: I'll just curve.

A lot of women feel the same way you do, but that mentality doesn't really go over well with me. If you look at it from a guy's perspective, you have to understand we come across women that will spend time with you to see what they can get from you. There's nothing wrong with letting a guy know your interested.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
A lot of women feel the same way you do, but that mentality doesn't really go over well with me. If you look at it from a guy's perspective, you have to understand we come across women that will spend time with you to see what they can get from you. There's nothing wrong with letting a guy know your interested.
What I mean is, I don't feel the need to verbally say it. Also, my mind changes. At first I might just think you just aren't my type but I might warm to you. That's how I was with my s/o at first, I could not stand his ass. Then I started to like him, but that was pretty obvious. From my actions he knew that I was interested in seeing him.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I mean is, I don't feel the need to verbally say it. Also, my mind changes. At first I might just think you just aren't my type but I might warm to you. That's how I was with my s/o at first, I could not stand his ass. Then I started to like him, but that was pretty obvious. From my actions he knew that I was interested in seeing him.

I know what you mean. You don't want to verbally express it & feel the fact that your making time for the guy is enough to show your interest. I'm just making you aware that there are women that will spend time with men they have no interest in. They may do this for attention, out of boredom, a meal, etc.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I glanced real quick at the thread title ... thought it read "women - how DARE YOU?"

So I stopped by to see what the question was, and what the answers were.

Anyway, I'm married, so no need for me to know about how direct these ladies are. I'll be on my way.