Women: do y'all be walking around butt booty ass naked in the locker room?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:huhldup:

my gym is mostly black so njggas know not to crosss that line :ufdup:

But I really gotta restrain myself when brothas hit the showers and get dressed all while blasting their music on the pill, especially when they're playing that bullshyt.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Old white dudes are the worst.

Taking showers with the curtains wide open, walking around the gym with the towel over their shoulder like it's the goddamn WWE Championship belt.

There's this old white dude who comes in around 7:00 in the morning, and he always wants to talk while he's still butt naked. :scust: One time he had his pants on while his dikk was still hanging out. :gag:

i used to shower with shorts on at the gym. buncha naked old white men in the showers and walking around. one time i didn't have a lock and somebody stole my boxers. they didn't take anything else. just my underwear. i know some old white man was probably at home sniffin em and jerkin off.

:vegetadead::vegetadead::vegetadead::vegetadead::vegetadead::vegetadead:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Our football showers during college were open as fukk I had to use them sometimes not to be smelling like shyt before class. Everyone covered up right after washing and drying though.:francis:

I understand nikkas have to be naked at some time or another.

I don't understand why dudes be butt naked in gym locker rooms for 10 mins 30 mins sometimes even an hour. Like trying to have full conversations butt naked. When i use the gym showers I dry off in the shower and put my boxer briefs underneath my towel. If i do take off my towel its when no one is around and for 2-3 seconds to cover up my dikk and ass.

Thank God my gym (lifetime fitness) had a dry sauna and hot tubs that was in the indoor pool area for both sexes :youngsabo:.
NO dikks:whew: and you could see some eye candy from time to time. Having saunas in locker rooms is bullshyt after seeing how it is when it's in general areas. I'm a member of La fitness too and their locations have the shyt separated smh.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I asked my girl if she ever witnessed this at the gym and she said no, there is some dignity maintained with bra and panties.

Not the same for the brehs not the same for the brehs. :mjcry:

Old..I'm talking one fukk a foot, torso in the grave ass dudes broad daylight naked going about their personal activities. :dahell:

Old guy had the nerve to be shaving butt ass naked first in the mirror as soon as I walked in that joint. :mjcry:

I done seen some thangs I can't unsee nor understand yes sah. :mjcry:
Smh cats still ain't learn not enter the locker room. I quit going into locker rooms years ago.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No need to use the locker room always got my gear on before going and i shower when I get home..

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I think I might need to reconsider getting that gym membership