Women & Casual Sex

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Could you tell why you gave the one guy an exception and what it was about him you considered below your level?

This is a good thread by the way OP
I'd consider him below my level because he'd been to jail and at the time was on house arrest, but I wasn't aware of that at first. And he also had a kid. (He'd been to jail for selling drugs, and at that time he was on house arrest for a hit & run, which I guess was a violation of his probation.) if I'd known all of that it may have deterred me from hooking up with him.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'd consider him below my level because he'd been to jail and at the time was on house arrest, but I wasn't aware of that at first. And he also had a kid. (He'd been to jail for selling drugs, and at that time he was on house arrest for a hit & run, which I guess was a violation of his probation.) if I'd known all of that it may have deterred me from hooking up with him.

Yes I see why you would view as such.

What was it about him that you were initially attracted too?

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
:lupe:
What does that mean, ma'am?
I think there are different levels of looks. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I feel people know who's 'good looking', 'average', a 'perfect ten', 'ugly' etc. I've dated a few guys that I felt were out of my league looks wise, where it was like, 'damn how did I get him?'

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
On my level or below.

There's probably only one I would consider above me. :mjcry:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think there are different levels of looks. Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I feel people know who's 'good looking', 'average', a 'perfect ten', 'ugly' etc. I've dated a few guys that I felt were out of my league looks wise, where it was like, 'damn how did I get him?'
Oh ok that's real.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

I can understand why you would consider him below your level after knowing all that, but his "front" (looks, style, personality) must have been appealing. I was thinking more on a superficial level.

Again, I think there is a difference in the level of appeal that woman require from a man to be open to casual sex, versus what they would require from a serious partner. Obviously, looks are a big factor, but wealth, status, and charm play a role as well.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
Again, I think there is a difference in the level of appeal that woman require from a man to be open to casual sex, versus what they would require from a serious partner. Obviously, looks are a big factor, but wealth, status, and charm play a role as well.
I agree (I think).
I mean, if I was fwb with a guy, I'm not necessarily going to care about certain things that I would with a bf. Like my old fwb smoked weed. And with him I didn't care as long as he didn't smoke around me. But I wouldn't date a guy that smokes weed.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
So the one who was above you, why did you consider him so?

And the ones who were below you. Why did you consider them so and what made you decide to hook up with them?
He was way better than me. If anyone could be considered out of my league, or was him. Smart, fine and brave enough to pursue his dream. I wanted him to push me and we could be great together but I think he figured out something about me others don't, but it wasn't meant to be. We'll cross paths again, guaranteed. Maybe I have a chance.

Everyone else is similar to me in so many ways. Fearful, stagnant, blasé, lazy, comfortable.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Never did casual sex but my first two bfs were on the same level, fiance is way above my level. We'll walk by a window or a mirror and I'll look at us like ":mjcry: at least I still have my personality"
Does habibi females give u the sideeye look ?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't really call it. I've always been fat so my self-esteem is normally between 4 and 7 on any given day. I may have dated "down" in terms of a guy's resources (he makes way less), but they were never unattractive guys. I always felt it was even. I'm fat and you're broke It's like we should be be ashamed of each other.