Women & Casual Sex

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I have a question for yall,

When you look at your past or current casual sex partners, do you view him as your equal or "above" your level? I know levels are subjective and in ideal world everyone would be viewed as equal. But the reality is, some people are in general considered more appealing than others.

I've always supported the idea that most women typically have casual sex with men above their level, mainly because they can. If men had that option we would do the same. If all you need is sex why not go for the most appealing guy you can get?

My personal experience, and the experience of male friends and family support this theory. Even women that I know have admitted that most of the guys they have had no strings attached sex with were probably considered better looking or more appealing than what they could probably pull as a boyfriend. So what's your experience?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the guys I've had sex with were either on my level, or above me, with the exception of one guy.
Looks wise I refuse to have sex with a guy I'm not attracted to.

How attractive can personality and charm make you :lupe:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
never had casual sex, but the ones i contemplated switching up for, were WAY more attractive than me.
a few of the men ive dated were also on a higher looks level than me, with 2 being too fine for me.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
never had casual sex, but the ones i contemplated switching up for, were WAY more attractive than me.
a few of the men ive dated were also on a higher looks level than me, with 2 being too fine for me.
:lupe:
What does that mean, ma'am?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand this is the salon so I should allow the women their platform but ladies...

The idea that anyone is above you simply because of mundane things such as looks and material possessions isn't the way to go, we all come and go from this plane of existence.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
they were beyonce in the relationship and i was jayz. 1 of them straight up looked like derek luke, he was beautiful
Lol that's real I just never heard a woman use that analogy.
And come to think of I heard that comparison with the ex-fiancee (I was Jay, she was B) I thought it was bc they said I was the hustler...:ohhh:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I understand this is the salon so I should allow the women their platform but ladies...

The idea that anyone is above you simply because of mundane things such as looks and material possessions isn't the way to go, we all come and go from this plane of existence.

There is a hierarchy in the dating world whether people want to admit it or not. I'm not saying Beyonce is a better person than Gabby Sidibe, but her dating value is much higher.

My belief is that when most women choose to have casual sex, they choose the most appealing man that would be interested in that, which is usually man that is more attractive than the guys who would be interested in a serious relationship (which I would consider dating their equal).

There are many exceptions to this, but that's been my experience. Just wanted to get feedback from the ladies.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a hierarchy in the dating world whether people want to admit it or not. I'm not saying Beyonce is a better person than Gabby Sidibe, but her dating value is much higher.
We create said Hierarchy, we give it value. It's not definitive to this Universe, we decide to put these "stars" on a pedestal. One man's treasure is another man's...

I know nothing of this woman, her dating value may be higher to YOU.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Most of the guys I've had sex with were either on my level, or above me, with the exception of one guy.
Looks wise I refuse to have sex with a guy I'm not attracted to.

Could you tell why you gave the one guy an exception and what it was about him you considered below your level?

This is a good thread by the way OP