WOMEN CANNOT due a MAN'S JOB EsPECIALLY BOUNTY HUNTING

Daps
Reppin
London
I have a degree in English and yes I did that on purpose so you would come in here. Even though half the post are gonna be about highlighting my grammatical error. SO continuing correcting me cuz I'm not sure I got it the first 5 times your reminded though.

Why, is that?

:wow:

Goes back to watching the women who can't due what this guy can due intentionally.

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heaven forbid a man who makes his living hunting bounties use some salty language

if I white man calling someone a nikka is salty language then I need to get the definition of racist

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
if I white man calling someone a nikka is salty language then I need to get the definition of racist

this guy who busts into dirty motel rooms in the middle of the night to capture felons for a bounty said some stuff that you might not morally agree with, is that a big surprise to you?

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you cannot elaborate and I'm the dumbass :heh:

:pacspit: kill yo self dumbass nikka.

I don't have to elaborate. You are the one running around here touting your degree in english and can't write a coherent sentence, with correct subject verb agreement.:rudy:

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this guy who busts into dirty motel rooms in the middle of the night to capture felons for a bounty said some stuff that you might not morally agree with, is that a big surprise to you?

:manny:if you wanna hang on the nuts of a racist who am I to stop you.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
:dead: :dead:

looks like a scene from some comedy movie

:laff: @ when he gets in the car and attempts to escape with them trying to open the doors

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: :dead:

looks like a scene from some comedy movie

:laff: @ when he gets in the car and attempts to escape with them trying to open the doors

:heh:

They tryna catch criminals lookin like they stepped out the movie Grease

Grease_Pink-Ladies_Cheerleaders.bmp.jpg