DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No accountability having ass hoes shyt makes me sick my own girl make me sick and I love her to death.

Case in point this morning she like time to get up it's 7:50 I'm like fukk that I'm staying in bed until 8:10 8:10 comes she like hurry up.

I'm like yo you kept me up all night with o tossing and turning waking me up out my sleep hitting me and shyt :stopitslime:

Her: No I wasn't I was knocked out

Me: How the fukk you going to tell me what you was doing and you was knocked the fukk out.

Her: I woke up on my left side I was on my left side all night.

Me: Word you sound dumb ass fukk how you know what occurred if you were sleeping.

Her : Because I just know!

Me: Well shut up you pissing me off right now don't say nothing else.

I say all that too say this she going to read this thread later and she can kiss my ass for elbowing me in the face last night :camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ugly duckling to swan. shyt crazy when I started getting compliments.:dahell:
Just joking breh

But yeah, it’s something I do to disrespectful women all the time.

As soon as they say some dumb shyt, I have comebacks too and they will hurt.

Do it to nikkas too… I’m a nice dude but I’m extremely observant

Daps
I remember one time me and a woman were talking about preferences, and she said that she would never date a man under 6 feet. I then replied that I would never date a woman heavier than 150 pounds and she got mad at me for "bodyshaming" :russ:

But you can't control being under 6 feet and she CAN control being a manbearpig :mjtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Brehs dapping me but scared to say something

These women putting the fear of God in yall!
No they just know you’ve been exposed for how you move with the fraudulence, therefore your threads aren’t moving. The causation and coorelation. No one is scared- they just realize your hypocrisy and don’t care, especially when you lie about your relationship and job status while trying to be divisive with your advice. But I digress.