Women are the kings of lowkey ether

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:manny:

@TeflonTrill already posted my pic anyway so ain't no point in hiding plus I ain't go into work today so why not?

ivEDkVi.jpg

Let's go.
:beli: ain't you one of the dudes running around here screaming #teamugly or whatever? Either you a lying sack of shyt or this is just a good angle cause I don't see it.

You making me wanna fight you.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we really gonna act like you not over here thirst trapping?:stopitslime:

:why:

exactly! "ooh I'm ugly, look at me":shaq2:

:ufdup:

You on the list too.

:beli: ain't you one of the dudes running around here screaming #teamugly or whatever? Either you a lying sack of shyt or this is just a good angle cause I don't see it.

You making me wanna fight you.

:whoa:

You too pretty to be getting all mad right now. I dunno about angles. I'm not looking straight at the camera because it looks moist for a man to be taking selfies like that. I gotta picture but it looks way too nice to be an actual representation of me.

I'm not allowed to talk bad about myself for a week so much appreciated, ladies.

@Always-Right Liggins the brehettes seem to have picked up on it now :wow:

We don't tag mods in Harlem :dame:

You looking kinda chatty right now :dame:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:whoa:

You too pretty to be getting all mad right now. I dunno about angles. I'm not looking straight at the camera because it looks moist for a man to be taking selfies like that. I gotta picture but it looks way too nice to be an actual representation of me.

I'm not allowed to talk bad about myself for a week so much appreciated, ladies.
I was finna neg you but this got me rolling for some reason :ufdup: consider yourself lucky.