Women are the kings of lowkey ether

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All at buddies house and we're smoking + watching the game when we start talking girls, of course.

Long story short: I was arguing that looks ain't really that important when it comes to getting girls so my friend asked a female friend of his girlfriend for opinion. :francis:

Her: Wait, who is arguing what? :jbhmm:

Friend: Draje says looks aren't that important when it comes to getting female attention :sas2:

Her: But we all know girls ain't checking Draje for his looks so how would he know? :why:

Me: :skip:

Friends:
black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Me:
kqxXPoO.gif

Her (After realizing what she said): Your personality and energy is what makes you stand out :whoa: your looks fit your personality :whoa:

Friends:
B8OWAn4.gif

Her: (Leaves the room)

Do you females even try to ether nikkas or does it just come naturally? :martin:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Well woman can get away with saying a lot more. They can offend a dude without threat of fisticuffs ( generally ). And when they go at other females who would they hands on them they are more subtle to get point across by the time they're adults they've mastered the art of ether! Black woman are the best doe can be sexy if you can handle woman like this, gotta tame dat tongue:shaq:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Those unintentional jokes have dudes like,"did she just:ohhh:.." :lolbron:

:mjlol:and they say females aren't funny.

How does that make you funny bytch? It was fukking unintentional, you stumbled into a funny you idiot.