Women are always in need of constant approval

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Chicks is like babies man. They need constant positive reassurance. About 95% of American women have deep seeded insecurity issues. Especially black women. Girls are really self conscious about the skin color and the butt size mostly lack there of. The problem is in America women are constantly shown images of unnaturally perfect women (Kim K, Nicki Minaj, Maliah, etc)

Couple that with photoshop and the ease of plastic surgery chicks always feel they dont stack up to the next girl, even when it may not be neccessarily true.

Well look who men hold the standard of beauty to. Check these video models for example, 5 years ago the video models were beautiful but they were naturally beautiful.

Examples:

now at days chicks got to have outrageous butt implants, an unrealistic looking small waist, frail legs and boob implants to be the object of beauty now at days.

Example:

I'm not trying to make excuses but that is how average everyday women like myself look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
"Call a woman beautiful 10 times a day,bet she won't remember it.

Call her ugly once, she will remember it for the rest of her life."

This is so true with women, including myself.

Wow,where did you get this from?

I just quoted you in another thread. You dropping Gems today

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Well look who men hold the standard of beauty to. Check these video models for example, 5 years ago the video models were beautiful but they were naturally beautiful.

Examples: Ja Rule - Wonderful ft. R. Kelly, Ashanti - YouTube

G-Unit (ft. Joe)- Wanna Get To Know You - YouTube

now at days chicks got to have outrageous butt implants, an unrealistic looking small waist, frail legs and boob implants to be the object of beauty now at days.

Example:
French Montana - Shot Caller ft. Charlie Rock - YouTube

I'm not trying to make excuses but that is how average everyday women like myself look at it.

The thing is tho. As a confident self-assured woman you need to realize you shouldnt waste your eneregy trying to compete with video models. Ya'll women need to understand that what you see on TV and the internet aint real. shyt most of them video models dont even look the way ya think they look.

Love yourself and stop worrying about the next chick.

You dont see us cats killing ourselfs cause we dont look like Trey Songz or Boris Kodjoe, we just work with what we got.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
The thing is tho. As a confident self-assured woman you need to realize you shouldnt waste your eneregy trying to compete with video models. Ya'll women need to understand that what you see on TV and the internet aint real. shyt most of them video models dont even look the way ya think they look.

You dont see us cats killing ourselfs cause we dont look like Trey Songz or Boris Kodjoe, we just work with what we got.

I wasnt speaking about myself personally, I was just letting you know how females feel about it from a woman's prospective.

Also a man's looks arent as valuable as his money and power......

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

lmao grand opening grand closing

Seriously my dudes, unless it was a girl cracking on you in front of everyone in the cafeteria, when was the last time you took to heart the opinion of a female???