Avengers compound
images
This was an underrated show:russ::russ::russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's like the chick that got shot. Apparently the chick posted she never wanted to see Biden as president.

Pow! Whammy! Request granted!
:lolbron:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ya'll nikkas laughing at and hoping people die need to chill out.
They willingly stormed a government building because a man in his 70’s cannot accept losing an election. If they continue to threaten violence on Inauguration Day and follow through, they deserve whatever is coming. I’m not gonna shed tears for or mourn over people willingly seeking death :yeshrug:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll nikkas laughing at and hoping people die need to chill out.

I feel bad for that cop, because that man was killed doing his job. Nothing was funny about that death at all. It was fugging sad that he was killed trying to do his job.

But I don't feel bad for those other 4 dumbasses that died and I do find their deaths kind of humorous. Getting shot out of a window that you were told not climb through. Getting trampled while carrying a "don't tread on me flag" or that fake tough guy having a heart attack after shooting his own self in the nuts with his own stun gun was some funny shyt.

My question to those fools was what did they think was going to happen when they laid siege and captured the Capitol building? But for the fact that the invasion was clearly an inside job then those fools that invaded the Capitol are lucky that hundreds of them were not shot down on Capitol grounds.

Last edited: