Woman 'stabs father of kids to death because of cheap Mother's Day present'

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
SMH just sad

White Women are documented on a weekly basis on the tv show snapped for killing their boyfriends, kids and husbands for the stupidest of things

But a news article of a woman who happens to be black represents all black women right??

LMAO yall negros on here are hurt like a mug.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
SMH just sad

White Women are documented on a weekly basis on the tv show snapped for killing their boyfriends, kids and husbands for the stupidest of things

But a news article of a woman who happens to be black represents all black women right??

LMAO yall negros on here are hurt like a mug.

:mjpls:

In a well-worn tale of Colonial America, Pocahontas was the heroic Native American dame who saved the life of an English newcomer.

But Houston police say an exotic dancer using that name has admitted serving as bait to lure two men into robberies where both were shot and one was killed, court records allege.

Luerissie Ashley Ross, 20, has been charged with capital murder in the February shooting death of Budrohoe Briscoe near a north Houston apartment complex. A warrant for her arrest was issued Thursday. She had not been apprehended by late Monday.

Ross already is out on $50,000 bail in connection with a December robbery that wounded another man at his northwest Houston apartment.

A fatal meeting

According to Harris County court records, Briscoe picked up a cousin from the airport, then drove to the rear of an apartment complex in the 2300 block of West Tidwell to pick up "Pocahontas." She got into the car around 2 a.m. on Feb. 17.

Moments later, her cellphone rang.

"She told the person on the other end (of the line) something like, 'Yes, there are two of them,' " according to the criminal complaint. Then, Ross asked Briscoe to return to the complex so she could retrieve her phone charger.

A short time after the trio arrived and the woman exited the vehicle, Briscoe received a call asking him "to come meet 'Pocahontas.' " As he walked into a courtyard where the woman was standing, two men robbed and shot him.

Briscoe died Feb. 29.

Houston Police Department officers got a break in the case when one of the man's relatives told police that "Pocahontas" was an exotic dancer at the Ice Cream Castle nightclub who might have texted photographs of herself to Briscoe. Police recovered the digital images.

Link revealed

The investigation also revealed a link between Ross and a Jan. 20 aggravated robbery in the same complex. On Monday, few details were available about that incident.

In a March 20 interview with HPD investigators, Ross admitted she was present when Briscoe was shot and "that she set the complainant up to be robbed by her actions."

A week later, she was arrested on one count of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon related to an earlier non-fatal incident.

In that Dec. 30 shooting, Ross met a man at his apartment in the 6000 block of Hollister intending to rob him. Court documents say she called a man described as her boyfriend and told him when to show up. The boyfriend, identified as Kevin Jamon Johnson, shot the resident - who survived.

Johnson, 22, has been charged with aggravated robbery in that incident, but had not been taken into custody late Monday.

Ross, who also admitted setting up that robbery, has been free on bail since April 29, court records showed.

628x471.jpg

What now? :shaq:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
She doesn't even look like she's use to getting nice shyt :snoop:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I wish I would waste time posting news articles of white women that kill their men....white women do it....black women do it....Asian women do it....Arabian women do it.

But the minute the color of a woman's skin is brown the c00ns come out of the woods like its on fire. LMAO Typical

I won't participate in this gender war with yall negros.

Yall are hurt and beating your keyboard on a message board about black women won't change the fact that in real life you're hurt and angry.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish I would waste time posting news articles of white women that kill their men....white women do it....black women do it....Asian women do it....Arabian women do it.

But the minute the color of a woman's skin is brown the c00ns come out of the woods like its on fire. Typical
why you mad though :skip:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
why you mad though :skip:

Only ones that are mad are you and that poster ^ there

I could do a search in 4 seconds, make a thread full of news articles of the disgusting crimes committed by men who happen to be black and feel the thread up with stereotypes of black men but why would I?

Doesnt make any sense...that is why.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Only ones that are mad are you and that poster ^ there

I could do a search in 4 seconds, make a thread full of news articles of the disgusting crimes committed by men who happen to be black and feel the thread up with stereotypes of black men but why would I?

Doesnt make any sense...that is why.
You getting all emotional and shyt.. someone saw this article and thought it was worth posting. Don't start bleeding everywhere b :shaq:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
You getting all emotional and shyt.. someone saw this article and thought it was worth posting. Don't start bleeding everywhere b :shaq:

Emotional??

Saying things like "black women wonder why they are viewed this and that way" and all of that jazz is emotional

My response in this thread wasnt aimed at the article Sir.

I said what I had to say about the article....The last lines of my post were aimed at Liggins and Skeet. Two male posters that seem to have deep issues with the women of their race.

And if u ask me...there is a lot of estrogen pumping in this forum....you would think this place is full of bitter women the way yall bytch and moan about relationships and sex.