Woman selling 'positive' pregnancy tests on Craigslist

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Funny thing is a chick will use it to see how her man will react but

If hes happy about, then finds out theres no baby, hes out and the relationship is done
If hes unhappy about it, then finds out theres no baby hes out and the relationship is done

Its a lose/lose situation for a woman. Fake pregnancies should be punishable by law.

She gonna use it to get the jump off to pay for an abortion she aint gonna have... I guess to her its safer than a BP ad..

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Taught my cousin about this years ago. Just like condoms, buy your own and make sure they cone out the packet/get used in front of you. TRUST NO B!TCH!

Awwready.

Funny/not funny story, doe...I few weeks ago I was at the store and got in line behind a young dude. Cuzz had THREE pregnancy tests, yo. I said "Good luck, mayne..."

He looked at me like :aicmon: :guilty: :to: "Thanks."

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!

Awwready.

Funny/not funny story, doe...I few weeks ago I was at the store and got in line behind a young dude. Cuzz had THREE pregnancy tests, yo. I said "Good luck, mayne..."

He looked at me like :aicmon: :guilty: :to: "Thanks."
You can tell alot by the way she reacts when you show up with the fresh test. Dont even tell her, just show up. And I told my cousin if 3 tests say no, tell her lose your number or deal with your big cousin. :ld:

Funny/ not funny story. I had a dude force me to take one because he refused to believe I wont pregnant LMAO stupid ass. I used to work out alot and would skip cycles randomly (real low body fat) he aint trust me. Like I woulda wanted a baby with his loser ass.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Taught my cousin about this years ago. Just like condoms, buy your own and make sure they cone out the packet/get used in front of you. TRUST NO B!TCH!

Thats right.. I'm gonna open it, look at it, give it to you, let you pee, then i get it back (making sure it looks the same), then i watch the 1 line (no pregnant) show up...

Or let me know when your next dr visit, I need to go with you.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You can tell alot by the way she reacts when you show up with the fresh test. Dont even tell her, just show up. And I told my cousin if 3 tests say no, tell her lose your number or deal with your big cousin. :ld:

Ohhh so that's new game, eh? Make the broad take 3 ofum?

I thought li'l dude was just pushin' dicc like weight. You just tied my shoes...

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!

Ohhh so that's new game, eh? Make the broad take 3 ofum?

I thought li'l dude was just pushin' dicc like weight. You just tied my shoes...

One test can be wrong but not three. I think 3 pregnancy tests are cheaper than one fake abortion (I know chicks that scam for that $375). Plus EPT comes in multi packs.