Woman Says Social Media Has Cause Division Amongst Black Men & Black Women: "Pages Like JustinLaBoy & SpiritualWord....."

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Its true. That Justin fakkit is basically gender baiting. You see a lot of trifling toxic women come out of the woodwork in those comments. He didn't make them that way but he's adding fuel to the fire

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Also, not all Whites and Asians have access to power and wealth. In fact, the whole Incel movement online is being driven by angry White and Asian men who have little to no power and sex and try to take out their anger on women or society in general.

These dudes always existed they would just beat their wives back in the day. fukk them, I've been through shyt and stopped dating for a year when I was 24 I didn't write a gd manifesto about it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Women and men are naturally at odds just like every other male & female of a species on the planet.

Women are literally the only female on planet Earth that think every male should get a woman.

Planet literally falling apart and all people are thinking about is fukking and bringing more people to this shyt hole that can't even sustain the people who are here
If you feel this is a shot hole not deserving of new life feel free at anytime to take your own life and reduce the shytty population.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The 2 threads are night and day :heh:
I didn't think to look back over the thread but you're right :dwillhuh:

I'd say that maybe it depends on how the thread is posed, but there was a lot of traffic over there. The response here is likely outliers.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I think a year off from social media and real interactions with the opposite sex would help with the gender war.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
She’s absolutely right and I’m surprised more people don’t notice it.

These sites highlight the shallowest and most divisive shyt on purpose. If you show one random bird talkin about ‘send me $200 for lunch’ then simple minded people just start believing all women are like that