Woman falls pregnant by Tinder stranger who accepted his role as a co-parent

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get it. Is he a semen donor?

Essentially,yes. Only reason women are this happy to have your child without you being around is if they fukked you for your genetics. Im not going to put that on this woman. But we all know and have heard of women who want a mixed baby with lightskin,light eyes and curly hair,but dont really want an interacial relationship. They go have the mixed child and come right back to fukking black men. Its a sad state of affairs and self hate:francis:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Essentially,yes. Only reason women are this happy to have your child without you being around is if they fukked you for your genetics. Im not going to put that on this woman. But we all know and have heard of women who want a mixed baby with lightskin,light eyes and curly hair,but dont really want an interacial relationship. They go have the mixed child and come right back to fukking black men. Its a sad state of affairs and self hate:francis:
She definitely did it for the mixed baby but I'm not sure she's coming back to black men, if she has ever fukked with one to begin with. She was looking for a white man and seems pretty happy with "co-parenting" with the cac. Keep in mind she's an African woman living in the UK. On top of that, I don't think a lot of black men are looking to be the step-daddy of that biracial kid with the white dude hovering around :heh:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
She would never give a brotha that type of grace… She would’ve demanded marriage but a white boy come along and it’s all gravy… he can nut in her and don’t have to be romantically tied to her

Being a cac is a cheat code

:patrice: you sure breh?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That's what she says tbh, I wonder how much he's really doing, considering they were never even in a relationship before and after the baby. Skimming through her tik tok account I haven't seen him in one video, just these three pictures in the OP. Looks like she's taking care of the baby alone with the father coming through sometimes to take "family" pictures :jbhmm:
He probably still smashes when ever he wants to :mjpls:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
meanwhile..

images

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man we don’t all think that way
Of course not but that's the only explanation for how this chick is moving.

Now if she said I know what I look like so I just threw the p*ssy at anyone willing to catch it.

That would also be an explaination.