Woman Falls From Moving Car Trying To Steal Package And Gets Caught By Homeowner

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
No. Id do the same to them . I hate thieves with a passion regardless of their skin colors. :pacspit:
My fukking father was murdered by thieves.

Me and all my black neighboors have all gotten our homes broken into in the past by the little f@ggots. So i give zero fukks about them just as they give zero fukks about me and my property. They didnt care i was black like them when they were robbing me 2 months after i moved in. My block is about 70% black and 20% white and 2 houses are asian and indian. EVERY SINGLE HOUSE got hit int he two years ive been here
Trust me, I HATE thieves. But you specified race to a board of (supposedly) black people. Weird to say the least

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I have PRAYED for the day i catch a mofo stealing my shyt on my porch :ohlawd:

I live in a neighborhood thats being gentrified (East Atlanta) at a fast pace. They got all these little black HS kids from a nearby school breaking into homes in my neighborhood. Neighbors on Nextdoor app have caught them little f@ggots on video doing the deed breaking into homes and stealing packages on porches. THey cant get into my house anymore because i installed storm doors last year but I pray for the day i catch one stealing a package off my porch. Imma knock him out with that crow bar and drag him into the house and fukk him up for at least 3 days.
Tie him up and put him through hell like my uncle did one time in Haiti when he caugh a fool in his crib. I think he bragged about cutting a finger off too but he might have been embellishing a bit.
Anyway, Aint getting cops involved at all. Just beat and starve his ass for 4 day. No cops. The fukking United States got laws against this type of shyt :francis:

Bruh I had my house broken into too and hate thieves
But they will throw your ass in jail

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen some shyt in my day but that was :russ:.

No honor amongst thieves.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Okay, this is funny, but, overall unessasary

It'll be fukked up if homeboy u-Turned and shot her

Get insurance on expensive shyt being left in the open and KIM

We overvalue our "stuff"

It wasn't grandma's ashes

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Trust me, I HATE thieves. But you specified race to a board of (supposedly) black people. Weird to say the least
I'm not happy that it's black kids I see in the vids when my neighbors post the shyts on nextdoor or the neighborhood FB page either. But what the fukk do you want me to say, B?
Every time they post them shyts deep in my heart I'm thinking "don't be black. Don't be black" and what pops up? Young little 16 y/o black HS kids breaking into homes still with their backpacks from school sometimes. I'm sure it was probably one of them that broke into my shyt too last year. Them fukkas were bold too. Tried to kick in the back door and couldn't after several attempts. So they kicked in my front door leaving their foot prints all over the back door and a crack so I had to replace both. I lost a TV, 3 laptops, an iPad and God knows what else.

Again my neighborhood is over 70% black so if they claim they are doing this to the gentrifiers why am I and all the old black residents being hit?

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Imagine if the thief was black these Cacs would blame the entire race. But thanks to the internet and cameras the true demons are being exposed.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx

Since OP just can't post the video.

:russ::russ::russ:...this video delivered. from this thuggette thinking it was a good ideal stealing the package in heels, to the get away driver going 0-60 as soon as the package was put inside the 'lac, to that good for nothing mutt standing back and assessing the situation.......you got one job to do when you encounter your owner is greco-roman wrestling with the meth head from down the street........you attack!!!

i laughed, i cried, i shook my damn head.

outstanding video