Woman Falls From Moving Car Trying To Steal Package And Gets Caught By Homeowner

TL15

Veteran
Daps
fSV3f3.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Since OP just can't post the video.

I have PRAYED for the day i catch a mofo stealing my shyt on my porch :ohlawd:

I live in a neighborhood thats being gentrified (East Atlanta) at a fast pace. They got all these little black HS kids from a nearby school breaking into homes in my neighborhood. Neighbors on Nextdoor app have caught them little f@ggots on video doing the deed breaking into homes and stealing packages on porches. THey cant get into my house anymore because i installed storm doors last year but I pray for the day i catch one stealing a package off my porch. Imma knock him out with that crow bar and drag him into the house and fukk him up for at least 3 days.
Tie him up and put him through hell like my uncle did one time in Haiti when he caugh a fool in his crib. I think he bragged about cutting a finger off too but he might have been embellishing a bit.
Anyway, Aint getting cops involved at all. Just beat and starve his ass for 4 day. No cops. The fukking United States got laws against this type of shyt :francis:

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps

I live in a neighborhood thats being gentrified (East Atlanta) at a fast pace. They got all these little black HS kids from a nearby school breaking into homes in my neighborhood. Neighbors on Nextdoor app have caught them little f@ggots on video doing the deed breaking into homes and stealing packages on porches. THey cant get into my house anymore because i installed storm doors last year but I pray for the day i catch one stealing a package off my porch. Imma knock him out with that crow bar and drag him into the house and fukk him up for at least 3 days.
Tie him up and put him through hell like my uncle did one time in Haiti when he caugh a fool in his crib. I think he bragged about cutting a finger off too but he might have been embellishing a bit.
Anyway, Aint getting cops involved at all. Just beat and starve his ass for 4 day. No cops. The fukking United States got laws against this type of shyt :francis:
:mjpls:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and if they were white you'd invite them in for warm milk, some cookies and a mild lecture about how they're jeopardizing their future?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
and if they were white you'd invite them in for warm milk, some cookies and a mild lecture about how they're jeopardizing their future?
No. Id do the same to them . I hate thieves with a passion regardless of their skin colors. :pacspit:
My fukking father was murdered by thieves.

Me and all my black neighboors have all gotten our homes broken into in the past by the little f@ggots. So i give zero fukks about them just as they give zero fukks about me and my property. They didnt care i was black like them when they were robbing me 2 months after i moved in. My block is about 70% black and 20% white and 2 houses are asian and indian. EVERY SINGLE HOUSE got hit int he two years ive been here

Last edited: