Woman faints after being bitten by a horse

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
8db1a35a-5ba0-4c15-b9f4-98d05c49bacb_text.gif

these people are always so unaware.

the horse was already taking aim as she was approaching.

:hubie:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lol excuse me ? :mjlol: please elaborate
But there are very clever horses, too. Obelisk used to conceal a portion of oats in his mouth until he was on box duty at Horse Guards, when he would drop the odd grain to attract the pigeons. As soon as one pecked at the morsel he would stamp the bird to death, much to the horror of Japanese tourists. Obelisk was eventually taken off duty for psychological training.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stop Juelzing!

If the horse bit her she was obviously standing too fukking close....It's not like the fukking horse walked over to where everyone else was standing and bit her....:skip:
Man shutcho ass up, "juelzing." . Being within neck's length of the horse doesn't mean it's supposed to bite you. Again, as I said before, unless you think the queen's guard is training attack horses :skip:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you look at the other videos at this spot, that's where everybody stands, they just don't get closer than that. The horses aren't trained to reach out like that, and it's the guard's job to get them away. Unless you think they are training attack horses?
The guards aren't supposed to interact with the public at all. it's not their job to protect people from the horse, that's what the sign is for.

That's why you have videos of a$$holes fukking with the guards while they quietly stand there looking pissed.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The guards aren't supposed to interact with the public at all. it's not their job to protect people from the horse, that's what the sign is for.

That's why you have videos of a$$holes fukking with the guards while they quietly stand there looking pissed.
They don't interact with them unless they get physical. There are lots of videos of them pushing, hitting, and trucking people that touch them or get in their way when they're marching. I didn't say they protect people from the horse, which obviously this guy didn't, he just sat there and let it happen. But if the lady had touched him, he would've put hands and/or feets on her.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Them horses stand around in the sun all day with people trying to get pics with them and pet them nonstop.

Theat shyt gotta get enoughing. Dude just wanted some space

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They don't interact with them unless they get physical. There are lots of videos of them pushing, hitting, and trucking people that touch them or get in their way when they're marching. I didn't say they protect people from the horse, which obviously this guy didn't, he just sat there and let it happen. But if the lady had touched him, he would've put hands and/or feets on her.
He sat there like he was supposed to do, you literally explained it in your post, they only respond to being physically touched. You said it's the guards job to keep people away, thats wrong, they cant say anything until someone makes physical contact.

It's actually a very humiliating position in their military.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He sat there like he was supposed to do, you literally explained it in your post, they only respond to being physically touched. You said it's the guards job to keep people away, thats wrong, they cant say anything until someone makes physical contact.

It's actually a very humiliating position in their military.
Well yes, by "away," I meant physical contact, not proximity. I watch the videos of people getting right up in their faces and don't know how they maintain their composure. But I guess the main point is that the horses aren't trained to bite people lol