Woman catches husband in bed with another man

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
LOL @ anyone thinking this is real.

They went overboard with the thumb-sucking. Tried too hard to make it funny as well as shocking.

Still gay, though.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
the First Thing Ima Do After Graduating School Is Move To Atlanta .

I Cannot Wait. No More Prudish Women .. Because Of Shyt Like This I Will Eat Good

:obama: only type of comment that should be made in a thread like this, although, would you really wanna be f*ckin' a bish that's been f*ckin' a downlow nikka? :usure:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has to be real. the men in the picture wouldn't willing "play along" unless they were gay themselves.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I don't care if that shyt is fake..

There's like 30 women to 1 dude in Atlanta and these sierra mist niqqas want to pack fudge sandwiches..

And if u do fuk wit a chick down there u better find out all the dudes she fool around wit

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL no you wont nikka. not if you believe women are prudish wherever the hell you stay. That's on you it's freaks EVERYWHERE bruh.

I Disagree.
Ima Tell U Like This, Even The p*ssy Ive Gotten Out Here Whether In Record Time (My Fastest, A Day N A Half), Or Over The Course Of Months ... Its Been From Prude bytches. So I Just Chalk It Up To Luck And Keep It Moving ...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The bytch is stupid. Shes worried about humiliating the man on the internet instead of flying to the hospital for an AIDS test. Disgust at that man putting a shytty dikk in her mouth. She should have kept this to herself.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Dark skinned niqqa has a smirk on his face. Pic is fake. No homo but when I was up north dudes took pix like this all of the time when we played "Jackass".:comeon:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1 reason why i know this shyt is fake. A black woman is not going to halfway do anything to belittle or expose their other half during their time of hardship, especially when cheating is involved. No fbook link, first and last name, and other personal info to further humiliate her "husband" leads me to confirm this is 100% fake