Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and posts it on facebook

Woman Catches Hubby In Bed With Man & Posts Pic On Facebook

358xxl3.png

“This is a real pix. I live in 5 minutes from Atlanta, but I work 2 hours away. A month ago my supervisor let me off early because there was damage to the ceiling from a rain storm.

I walked in my house and saw clothes on the hallway floor. I walked in my bedroom and saw what you are seeing.

The man with the thumb in his mouth is my husband. I have no idea who the other man is. I took this pix with my camera. I did not wake my husband. I just left. He has not seen me since. He has not attempted to call me or even drive to my work place.

Unphucknbelievable.. Smmfh! I Tell Ya About Them Lil Wayne A$$ Nickas ..just as Happy as they wanna be!! My Reason for posting this pic is not to be funny but to reassure the ladies that Its Real Out Here and Its Packs U Cant Take Back So Always (No Matter What) Protect YoSelf.. because every so called man aint no real man.. instead they’d rather have one! IJS!”

get married brehs and brehettes

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the First Thing Ima Do After Graduating School Is Move To Atlanta .

I Cannot Wait. No More Prudish Women .. Because Of Shyt Like This I Will Eat Good

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:what:

Is this real? She never attempted to wake him up & he hasn't tried to contact her? :dahell: