Woman calls cops after finding $1,800 at Florida ATM; Would you have done so?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
lmao yo most of you fakkits dont have your picture/prints on file any fukkin way.. so what are you scared of a camera for????

worse come to worst you take the money and sit on it.. that way if somehow they could prove that you took that money on some felony shyt your scary ass could claim ignorance that you waiting for someone to claim they lost that amount :yeshrug:

My fingerprints are all in the system breh. If the cops can find a way to fukk you over and make money off your ass best believe thats what they'll do.

You really gonna risk all that shyt for 2gs breh.

If you duck from the cameras they're just going to see the last guy who came through. A few minutes later a person matching your description is shown creepin around the ATM.

Hey if you guys want to do it do you, but I'm just trying to give you a different perspective.

Knucklehdz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F that ... Cameras is everywhere these days ... I would have probably done the same

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Naw I'm taking they money no questions asked and finding a new bank afterwards. not like I randomly found the money in my account while checking the balance.

my boy randomly checked his bank account and found an extra 200k deposited. that nikka said fukk that I'm not touching it. and by the end of the day it was out of his account.

sent from my phone nikka....

baltimore

Pro
Daps
Naw I'm taking they money no questions asked and finding a new bank afterwards. not like I randomly found the money in my account while checking the balance.

my boy randomly checked his bank account and found an extra 200k deposited. that nikka said fukk that I'm not touching it. and by the end of the day it was out of his account.

sent from my phone nikka....

lmaooo @ sent from my phone nikka.. :deadrose:

yo some of you scary nikkas just give us a scenario that you could get caught with? shyt i aint even type nothing like ducking the camera or coming right back disguised or none of that..

and how many of you clowns think if you left your 1800 at the atm halfway in that the police dept you are so scared of would get it back/catch someone???

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it was probably funny money...somebody tried to deposit it, the machine spit it out gave em the ill warning and they got shook and got low

either way, i would have no interest in keeping it. too messy...

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
lmaooo @ sent from my phone nikka.. :deadrose:

yo some of you scary nikkas just give us a scenario that you could get caught with? shyt i aint even type nothing like ducking the camera or coming right back disguised or none of that..

and how many of you clowns think if you left your 1800 at the atm halfway in that the police dept you are so scared of would get it back/catch someone???

Here's the thing, when it comes to money people usually go thru great lengths and resources to recover theirs u can belee dat.:birdman:

First off you are at a bank. It wouldn't take no time for them analyze everything in the atm video...so that's your face on the news and possibly in the banks themselves cuz unless u plan to abandon your account (which i would think makes u immediately the prime suspect) they know you'd be back and to keep an eye out for u. Also the atm cam ain't the only one u have to worry about, its any other cams u don't see that will really get u...we talking bout vehicle identification now. Bottom line is you gotta hope for to many miracles..to much stuff to go your way in the situation to get completely away with it.

Oh and it is a crime to not report stolen or lost money for all the rest of u smart dumb nikkas.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here's the thing, when it comes to money people usually go thru great lengths and resources to recover theirs u can belee dat.:birdman:

First off you are at a bank. It wouldn't take no time for them analyze everything in the atm video...so that's your face on the news and possibly in the banks themselves cuz unless u plan to abandon your account (which i would think makes u immediately the prime suspect) they know you'd be back and to keep an eye out for u. Also the atm cam ain't the only one u have to worry about, its any other cams u don't see that will really get u...we talking bout vehicle identification now. Bottom line is you gotta hope for to many miracles..to much stuff to go your way in the situation to get completely away with it.

Oh and it is a crime to not report stolen or lost money for all the rest of u smart dumb nikkas

:rudy: Idgaf $1800 aint gone raise no attention outside of the loser . N fuk that weak ass bank I got dollar bills fukk i need to go to the bank for :lolbron:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People like this should have a Dunce cap permanently attached to their fukkin skulls. How stupid can you be even if I got caught I'd tell the Judge "it was on the street what the fukk did you think I was gonna do with the money".

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
all depends, the money "could" be traced :manny:

i prolly woulda pocketed it