Woman calls cops after finding $1,800 at Florida ATM; Would you have done so?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. -- A woman called Boynton Beach police when she found $1,800 in cash sticking out of a deposit slot at a Chase bank ATM.

Boynton Beach police say 46-year-old Adriana Allen saw the stack of $100 bills when she drove up to the ATM on Sunday afternoon. She told police she tried to push the cash into the deposit slot, but the ATM wouldn't accept it. So she took the cash and called police.

The responding officer counted and took possession of the cash.

Allen says there were no vehicles ahead of her when she pulled up to the ATM.

Police are holding the cash until bank officials locate the account holder.

On police department's Facebook page, officers thanked Allen for "her honesty and compassion, and for doing the right thing."

Read more here: Woman calls cops after finding $1,800 at Fla. ATM - Florida Wires - MiamiHerald.com

Would you have kept the amount or given it back?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'm not hurting for money like that so i'd give it back. but NOT to the cops. i'd call the bank and report the approx time i found it so they could figure out who's cash it was.

Double J

Banned
Daps
Don't ATMs have cameras on them. What if you get accused of stealing and get locked up. fukk that.

yeah all ATM's have cameras so if you did take it you would get caught. But my question is would they be able to charge you with a crime that?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Lol @ takin gthe money. fukk that.

The police will get @ you for that kind of shyt brehs.

:rudy:

Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid
Watch your step kid

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
ATMs have cameras on them, so i would have pulled out the money, dropped 500 on the ground, then reported 1300.