Woman assaults guy then realizes she's being recorded & cries rape

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol women always have to play the victim card. 99% of them ain't about shyt.

:bryan:

lol alot of them turn into helpless little angels and start saying anything from "stalkers" to "being harrassed" or "picked on".

Woman is a coward. Man is stronger"

---Bob Marley

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan:

lol alot of them turn into helpless little angels and start saying anything from "stalkers" to "being harrassed" or "picked on".

Woman is a coward. Man is stronger"

---Bob Marley

that bytch crazy but :russ: @ people actually calling her and her crazy having long ass convo's with all of them

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that bytch crazy but :russ: @ people actually calling her and her crazy having long ass convo's with all of them

lol she spoke to you? I called and there was no answer

:ld:

but god damn women like this really make my blood boil nicca ....

all that "independent" bullshyt goes out the window and they start the whole "what you are doing right now is harrassment and im gonna report you" cowardly bullshyt.

"Women want the privileges of women, power of men and responsibilties of neither"

:ahh:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I dunno why but that shyt made me really fukking angry

probably because he boyfriend and the other guy were playing along. if it was just her then it's just one stupid person doing something stupid. but why in the hell did these two other guys decide to go along with the bluff? that means you've got two spineless cowards along with this stupid bytch...

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another case of White Woman's Tears.

This shyt was really disgusting. Makes me sympathize for the guys in the Men's Rights Movement. Stuff like this happens every day. All that needs to happen is to have some women start crying and you are instantly in the wrong. No one will believe you. Fortunately (?) this guy was white. If the video recorder guy was a minority.....good luck.

Here's a Reddit thread on this video: http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/za2by/crazy_landlord_assaults_man_realizes_it_was_on/

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:ohhh: When you think about it there really ain't a damn thing stopping any woman from fukking up your life with a false rape charge :wow:

That shyt really scares me because I can't control that :to:

And these bytches wanna complain about sexism and promote women's rights, how about some men's rights :rudy: