*Wolverine LEAKS & Spoilers*

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Evidently the PC build for The Wolverine is going to be leaked. Complete disaster for Insomniac.
To be honest, it's not a rap album in 2004. GTA6 leak didn't do shyt but have us more hyped for it. Trailer leak didn't do nothing but have us more hyped for it. These leaks got us salivating for some shyt 3 years from now, if it's not pushed back

What's the real damage? Even if it's judged bad, you got a quick review, and can retool. But so far, everything leaked is met with praise and anticipation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To be honest, it's not a rap album in 2004. GTA6 leak didn't do shyt but have us more hyped for it. Trailer leak didn't do nothing but have us more hyped for it. These leaks got us salivating for some shyt 3 years from now, if it's not pushed back

What's the real damage? Even if it's judged bad, you got a quick review, and can retool. But so far, everything leaked is met with praise and anticipation

Yep, just got people more hyped for the official joint :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I didn't see this.. As someone who prides himself on getting things right before displaying it to the public, I do feel his pain deeply.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Kinda don't like it when actors or voice actors have their likeness as the character.....depends on the actor I guess :manny:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
How did PeterOvo become the go to reporter for some of you? Also just go down enough on his timeline and he is a terrible person
A lot of the Xbox media I follow, follow him so he appears on my timeline a lot.

Also x wants you to keep scrolling so timelines are more bloated than ever now.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Damn how did I miss this news? Absolutely insane leaks. Those Spider-Man online leaked looked pretty cool tho but not sure how they would have pulled off a GTAO style game with Spider people.

Saw someone on Reddit mention “Stark Cards”
:mjlol: