WOLVERINE 3 Will Likely Be The End Of The Road For Sir Patrick Stewart As Professor X

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Aight so the third movie in trilogies are always shyt, so since the first two of these were this one has to be dope, right?

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Fun fact: When Patrick Stewart's agent told him that he was up for the role of Professor X in the X-Men movie, he knew nothing of the comic. They then handed him a copy of the comic with Xavier on the cover to which Stewart exclaimed "WHAT AM I DOING ON THE COVER OF A COMIC BOOK?!?"

Anyway, thanks for your seventeen years of service as Charles Xavier, Patrick Stewart. I remember all the way back in elementary school discussing with my friends on how cool it would be if Picard played Professor X in an X-Men movie someday.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just give the rights back to Marvel already. They are gonna royally fukk this up mark my words. The timelines in this shyt is pure fukkery and the characters don't make sense. Its been 15 years already please put this franchise out of its misery. I can't take anymore of Singer or Fox's horseshyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
peace out you ol crater head muthafukka! :russ:

nah, but seriously...

fukk these movies! :cambyaiplease:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why is everyone acting like the X-men franchise is awful? X-men 1, 2, first class, and DOFP are some of the best films the superhero genre has to offer. Patrick Stewart as Professor X was an iconic portrayal.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why is everyone acting like the X-men franchise is awful? X-men 1, 2, first class, and DOFP are some of the best films the superhero genre has to offer. Patrick Stewart as Professor X was an iconic portrayal.
Awful.

Just kidding but the franchise as a whole just isn't consistent enough and my biggest gripe is the timeline for these shyts. I liked First Class the best out of everything and maybe X2. Everything else has been mediocre to pure trash (X1 aged horribly and just isnt good, X3 is garbage, Wolverine should never be watched by human eyes again, The Wolverine wasn't necessary and overall just blah, DOFP was a copout, AOA was awful) and there has been too many trash movies IMO to say the franchise is even close to being good.