WOLFS - Official Trailer Tease (Clooney, Pitt)

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I quite liked it. The pacing was a bit off but I get what they were going for. I think they could have delved into the loneliness of each person more in a bit more of an indie way for it to come across as what they were going for, with the whole lone wolf theme, cos it was quite an intimate plot that had a larger life backstory and stars within it too so it was hard to find the balance.. I would recommend it for a date night or a friday/sunday night movie.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I quite liked it. The pacing was a bit off but I get what they were going for. I think they could have delved into the loneliness of each person more in a bit more of an indie way for it to come across as what they were going for, with the whole lone wolf theme, cos it was quite an intimate plot that had a larger life backstory and stars within it too so it was hard to find the balance.. I would recommend it for a date night or a friday/sunday night movie.
i like it too, 8/10, we need more movie where First world New York is a character

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I ended up enjoying it, but it simply took too long for them to get into some action.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i like it too, 8/10, we need more movie where First world New York is a character

at the beginning, I thought it would be a NYC movie that wasn't actually filmed in NYC because so much of it was in the hotel. but once they left the hotel, I was quite surprised that they really were filming in location in NYC.