Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Think I saw it mentioned on realgm. They said the staff has concerns about KP's health long term.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He's not trash, but people keep talking about Kawhi when he doesn't have the same physical profile (6'9" wingspan vs 7'3") and his shot is a lot worse than Kawhi's was, considering Kawhi was a solid freethrow shooter whose mechanics needed to be cleaned up.
Dudes physical profile is nowhere near Iguodala, Butler, Kawhi and these guys he gets compared to. He still has that dip in his shot and he's not this freak athlete he's made out to be. I don't see the handles of no point Forward either, just a guy who has a good feel for passing.

I think B/R had him as the number one human highlight reel player in this draft ahead of the likes of DSJ :mjlol:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Knicks doing Knicks shyt but i do think they worry about his health

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Kawhi showed no hint of a 3 ball though.

Jackson shot it at 38% on nearly three attempts/game. Reading posts in here makes it sound like he's Tony Allen.

The thing is, Kawhi had Chip Engelland to clean up his form, who is going to work with Jackson if he goes to NY?

And FT shooting has been a good indicator of shooting at the next level, if you're a decent freethrow shooter it's easier to work with on correcting aspects of your jumper. Jackson shot 57% from the line this year, and a lot of his 3s were completely wide open because nobody really honors his shot.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Trade's not gonna happen. Not gonna panic yet :mjgrin:
giphy.gif