Woj : Jackson Willing to trade Porzingis for top 4 pick to select JOSH JACKSON

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I cant fathom Phil is this crazy. I think this is his odd, convoluted way of punishing Zingis for blowing off the exit meeting

Nah, I think they are going to trade him, Josh Jackson is the multi-tool forward that Phil loves (Pippen/Odom), and he's never really liked Kristaps like that, he doesn't even want him shooting threes.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

Sources told ESPN on Tuesday that the Knicks had talks with each team positioned in the top five in the lottery trying to acquire both its pick and a young player with star potential for Porzingis. In particular, members of the organization have had recent conversations with the Phoenix Suns about a trade involving their No. 4 pick in Thursday's draft, and New York has had substantive talks with at least two other teams who have called about Porzingis, sources said.

Sources also told ESPN that New York engaged the Oklahoma City Thunder in talks for Porzingis, but as one source said of the Knicks, "They don't have enough "

This fukker Presti knows full well he ain't got shyt to offer but Porzingis is his new Brook Lopez so he's going to always keep tabs just in case there is ever any chance :russ:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If y'all can not see this pr gamesmanship the knicks play the media and their fanbase with.

I just dunno.

Breh,...
All this shyt is a media pr story to market the knicks to a high profit margin.

All the knicks news is a work.

Art Barr
They are trying to bully KP, but it's not going to work against this kid.

He is cut from a different cloth and is probably ecstatic that he is on his way out.