Wo Long is piff

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, there were some parts about nioh 1 i liked, some stages i liked better like the flooded village. But the summons, all yokai transformations, and character creation, amongst a lot of other stuff was a huge step up.

I just get burnt out of them by the final 3rd act. I hate loot systems they use also. Just feel free to copy souls here, let the drops feel special and worth exploring for

the loot is definitely an acquired taste. I just consider it a good time waster but end end end game is insane with the grinding and cheese you have to employ. Like legit if you not stunlocking a boss for 3 minutes or deleting them in 30 seconds you're going to die, in o1-2 hits. from anything :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the loot is definitely an acquired taste. I just consider it a good time waster but end end end game is insane with the grinding and cheese you have to employ. Like legit if you not stunlocking a boss for 3 minutes or deleting them in 30 seconds you're going to die, in o1-2 hits. from anything :dead:

Exactly, i just end up putting it down and not even wanting to go back to it.

First 10-15 hours are always a 10/10 then by the end theres a steep drop off for me

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, i just end up putting it down and not even wanting to go back to it.

First 10-15 hours are always a 10/10 then by the end theres a steep drop off for me

bro when I say end game you don't realize how end I'm talking. I'm talking like NG5 level 750 300 hours played type shyt :dead: the hole goes deep for this game in a hilarious manner.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
bro when I say end game you don't realize how end I'm talking. I'm talking like NG5 level 750 300 hours played type shyt :dead: the hole goes deep for this game in a hilarious manner.

I got a couple people on my friends list that play this shyt all year around lol

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you guys are going on and on about a different game. WTF

Review THIS GAME

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry but this shyt feels like Great Value Sekiro :francis:

I know its alot more nuisanced than that but I can't unsee it

Flexington

All Star
Daps
rpg elements are meaningless.

game is wack if you played Nioh. waste of 60 for me :francis:

Yeah it seemed like the morale system kinda defeated the purpose of the rpg elements.

The move set for the weapons felt like compared to Nioh, didn't have the same depth to me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it seemed like the morale system kinda defeated the purpose of the rpg elements.

The move set for the weapons felt like compared to Nioh, didn't have the same depth to me.

Morale is a dumb ass mechanic because its basically make the boss trivial or insane, and i heard you dont even keep the flags you found on NG+ :scusthov:

I got to like chapter 5 and bushed this shyt. Hopefully way of the samurai or whatever thr fukk they are making atm is better

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got this game from the sea and I thought it was pretty dope. Yeah that morale system makes you grind levels but I would have been mad if this was 60 dollars for me. This is a good starting point for the next dynasty warriors games if they ever drop though. I can see the mechanic working more on there.