Wo Long is piff

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Bruh, I am not a souls dude in no regard but wo long is freaking amazing. I have never been stuck just playing for hours on a single level like I did this game. Its like if you lose, you don't feel like you were cheated and obsessively try to get revenge. Also, the invasions are dope because of the multilevels of the maps. I had a dude try to bait me into chasing him on a roof and i just pushed forward through the map. He was mad as fukk, like "FIGHT ME" and i'm like, not up there I am not.

He then chased me down and i hit him with that staff, plucking his skull open lol.

Its way more fast paced than elden ring and the different movesets of every weapon, along with special martial arts just makes its so interesting. Unlike Elden Ring (which I love) trash mobs can and will destroy you quickly.

But the same can be said about mini-bosses that normally would be a nightmare in elden ring, but in this game, if you get the jump on them, can wipe them out before they can recover.

I probably played 12 hours already and I am not even past the hidden village. Dying all the time, grinding, learning the martial arts, its god mode.

Lastly, the fact that everything is SOOOOOO fast paced is wild to me. Like, it can be straight gun blazing in certain parts where you straight up sprinting on roof tops weaving and dodging oncoming arrows and gods.

Y'all really need to not sleep on this. BTW, I heard horror stories of the PC port. The Xbox one is FLAWLESS.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Bruh, I am not a souls dude in no regard but wo long is freaking amazing. I have never been stuck just playing for hours on a single level like I did this game. Its like if you lose, you don't feel like you were cheated and obsessively try to get revenge. Also, the invasions are dope because of the multilevels of the maps. I had a dude try to bait me into chasing him on a roof and i just pushed forward through the map. He was mad as fukk, like "FIGHT ME" and i'm like, not up there I am not.

He then chased me down and i hit him with that staff, plucking his skull open lol.

Its way more fast paced than elden ring and the different movesets of every weapon, along with special martial arts just makes its so interesting. Unlike Elden Ring (which I love) trash mobs can and will destroy you quickly.

But the same can be said about mini-bosses that normally would be a nightmare in elden ring, but in this game, if you get the jump on them, can wipe them out before they can recover.

I probably played 12 hours already and I am not even past the hidden village. Dying all the time, grinding, learning the martial arts, its god mode.

Lastly, the fact that everything is SOOOOOO fast paced is wild to me. Like, it can be straight gun blazing in certain parts where you straight up sprinting on roof tops weaving and dodging oncoming arrows and gods.

Y'all really need to not sleep on this. BTW, I heard horror stories of the PC port. The Xbox one is FLAWLESS.

It's on Gamepass :gladbron: Downloading now. I will play it when I get off.

Action RPG's are my thing.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
demo felt like Great Value Sekiro to me but I did think the RPG mechanics had potential. May be one of those games I try again later down the line but honestly I was hyped for it then just felt kinda indifferent after the demo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
demo felt like Great Value Sekiro to me but I did think the RPG mechanics had potential. May be one of those games I try again later down the line but honestly I was hyped for it then just felt kinda indifferent after the demo

rpg elements are meaningless.

game is wack if you played Nioh. waste of 60 for me :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nioh 1 was wack. 2 is much much better.

Yeah, there were some parts about nioh 1 i liked, some stages i liked better like the flooded village. But the summons, all yokai transformations, and character creation, amongst a lot of other stuff was a huge step up.

I just get burnt out on them by the final 3rd act. I hate loot systems they use also. Just feel free to copy souls here, let the drops feel special and worth exploring for. Unlike souls games the bosses really feel like beating your head against the wall sometimes.