Wizards keeping Wittman as Coach

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I mean he did tell Blatche to GTFO that was probably good enough for a year.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
JOHN-WALL-THINKS-OF-FREE-AGENCY-2012-2015-NBA-WIZARDS.jpg
:ohhh:

:ooh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bobcats not going for MKG?
I saw this coming with the 6-0 winning streak to end the season. All the players gloated about Wittman in the exit interviews.

He did give Seraphin a shot to show what he could do and he put up 15 and 7 on really good efficiency while playing tough defense. Nene was used effectively in the pick and roll and pick and pop...

He also sent Blatche's fatass out of sight and away from the team. He played all the youngins

But we need a REAL coach brehs... one who has had success or a young guy with a bright future like Joerger in Memphis

Ernie Grunfeld getting an extension was the worst thing that could happen to this franchise

Daps
I saw this coming with the 6-0 winning streak to end the season. All the players gloated about Wittman in the exit interviews.

He did give Seraphin a shot to show what he could do and he put up 15 and 7 on really good efficiency while playing tough defense. Nene was used effectively in the pick and roll and pick and pop...

He also sent Blatche's fatass out of sight and away from the team. He played all the youngins

But we need a REAL coach brehs... one who has had success or a young guy with a bright future like Joerger in Memphis

Ernie Grunfeld getting an extension was the worst thing that could happen to this franchise

Right, I agree he did a fine job. And every coach has to make their name somewhere. But their are a lot of known good coaches on the market. It's just going to be one if those if we lose 10 in a row I'll be like :noah: why didn't we go after Nate or SVG. But he we mature and go 6 in a row here and 7-2 there I'll be like :russ: GOOD CHOICE!

Still can't co-sign the EG extension yet though. :facepalm:

OH and Seraphin, what got into him near the end of the season!? Those weren't just garbage stats. Dude was pretty efficient with it?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Honestly he's not a bad coach
only 30 coaches in NBA history have a worse winning percentage. I think the issue that most have is that they didnt interview anyone.

OH and Seraphin, what got into him near the end of the season!? Those weren't just garbage stats. Dude was pretty efficient with it?

he is a good player. You could see it in the past too. His per 36 minute numbers show dude is a pretty sound player.