Witnessing sexual harrassment in the workplace and when to speak up?

YoungSkeezy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore this mother fukker, all he does is post retarded bullshyt stories. so you called the cops on a black guy eating chips, called the cops on a tutor who you thought was fukking your underage neighbor and witnessed sexual harrasment all in 20 hours? fukk outta here, if anyone believes your shyt they retarded too

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Ya'll gonna hear me!

I say once you get to like 3 or 4 neg bars THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN and your ass gets automatically banned :smh:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I noticed on my day shift earlier today this guy who is my age(26) is always joking around in a flirty way to a younger chick(like 23). he always gives her a hug when he see's her at the start of his shift and showing her funny things on his phone. this goes on and has has been for some time

instead of working i think he is trying to get in her pants and i think its wrong seeing that she is younger and its at WORK. if he chaps my ass even once im really thinking about going to management and letting them know i'm seeing sexual harrasment during the shifts and i think the girl is to scared to tell.

i really think she is uncomfortable and laughs on purpose and is scared. i want to look out for her.

You sound jealous like you want that attention

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I noticed on my day shift earlier today this guy who is my age(26) is always joking around in a flirty way to a younger chick(like 23). he always gives her a hug when he see's her at the start of his shift and showing her funny things on his phone. this goes on and has has been for some time

instead of working i think he is trying to get in her pants and i think its wrong seeing that she is younger and its at WORK. if he chaps my ass even once im really thinking about going to management and letting them know i'm seeing sexual harrasment during the shifts and i think the girl is to scared to tell.

i really think she is uncomfortable and laughs on purpose and is scared. i want to look out for her.

So where's the sexual harassment?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I've seen dudes grab a female workers ass like they're shopping in the produce department and went back to work like it's nothing.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Im not a snitch or troll

Snitching is when your friend kills your other friend and buries him in the woods and you tell the cops. Thats snitching im just doing the right thing looking out for her.

:pacspit:

this nikka always say some snitching shyt and everytime someone call him a snitch he comes with a "thats not snitching..snitching is when..." explanation

shyt couldve been funny if it wasnt about snitching, that shyt aint funny!

you're the worst kinda troll... a snitch troll..:wtf: