Witnessing sexual harrassment in the workplace and when to speak up?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I noticed on my day shift earlier today this guy who is my age(26) is always joking around in a flirty way to a younger chick(like 23). he always gives her a hug when he see's her at the start of his shift and showing her funny things on his phone. this goes on and has has been for some time

instead of working i think he is trying to get in her pants and i think its wrong seeing that she is younger and its at WORK. if he chaps my ass even once im really thinking about going to management and letting them know i'm seeing sexual harrasment during the shifts and i think the girl is to scared to tell.

i really think she is uncomfortable and laughs on purpose and is scared. i want to look out for her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
71177_115592601785114_4487629_n.jpg

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I noticed on my day shift earlier today this guy who is my age(26) is always joking around in a flirty way to a younger chick(like 23). he always gives her a hug when he see's her at the start of his shift and showing her funny things on his phone. this goes on and has has been for some time

instead of working i think he is trying to get in her pants and i think its wrong seeing that she is younger and its at WORK. if he chaps my ass even once im really thinking about going to management and letting them know i'm seeing sexual harrasment during the shifts and i think the girl is to scared to tell.

i really think she is uncomfortable and laughs on purpose and is scared. i want to look out for her.

So your gonna be a snitch troll :leostare:

That's cool but your creative maybe you should try a different theme for your next thread.:manny:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
So your gonna be a snitch troll :leostare:

That's cool but your creative maybe you should try a different theme for your next thread.:manny:

Im not a snitch or troll

Snitching is when your friend kills your other friend and buries him in the woods and you tell the cops. Thats snitching im just doing the right thing looking out for her.