With Video Game Prices Going up to 70 dollars, It's about time to embrace the MMO Genre

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The revelations of Nintendo kissing the Sony ring, maybe it's time to go back to the basics Arcadium brehs. I'm talking about a magical world filled with endless possibilities, rivals, friends, lovers, and the essence of role play. What I mean by this....the wonders of MMORPGs:

MMORPG-covers.jpg

• Endless content for free to 14.99 a month (More bang for your buck)
  • Massive worlds
  • Accessibility (Most of these games run on potatoes)
  • Crossplay between consoles and pc (some games may vary)
  • Endless options of MMOs to try out
Its time to make the switch :ehh:

Let your marsupial be the consultant of converting yall into MMO brehs :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Old Republic is so bad, it's free. On the other hand, that KotOR remake will sell buckets at seventy a pop if they give it to a better dev than Aspyr.

Just saying.

Old Republic is not that bad. If you treat it like coop KOTOR, its pretty legit. I enjoyed it despite the hiccups :manny:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
MMOs really waste the fukk out your life. Not because you're playing a video game but because how long and dedicated you have to be to achieve anything in the game. I played mmos during the pandemic lockdowns specifically to waste time. They're also highly addictive. Once the servers go down you don't even have a way of playing again unlike a save file from a standalone game. Years of progress just gone like that.
Yeah no thanks.