With Spider-Man 2, Wolverine, Iron Man and now Black Panther announced, which Marvel hero needs a NEW single player, story driven game the MOST?

Who should be up next?

• Thor

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Hulk

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Venom

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Captain America

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Ghost Rider

• Doctor Strange

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Captain Marvel

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Moon Knight

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Blade

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Punisher

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Deadpool

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Silver Surfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Luke Cage

• Iron Fist

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Yall and this souls bullshyt hell NAH Blade is supernaturally powerful and one of the best combatants in Marvel. It needs to be a bigger budgeted Sifu with Arkham level depth.
Yeah, souls-like would be a gross misstep :russ:

Blade need to have a dmc/Bayonetta/ninja gaiden style combat system to really be done justice

I want fast gameplay, crazy combos, no boring ass cutscenes breaking up the actions, a few puzzles, and a good ass soundtrack :wow:

Throw in ghost rider as an unlockable character and we got a classic on our hands :whew:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Luke Cage or Blade so I can sip on more white tears over at neogaf

I had the Blade game on one of my Gameboys back in the day. shyt was flames iirc

Found it, woo boy this was my shyt.

240.jpg

The opening theme to this had no right to go so hard :wow:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Blade has potential. I'd say Deadpool but he's been done before.
That Deadpool game was mad chill, even if it was too easy....I played all the way to the end without raising my attributes and was confused on why I couldn't beat the last boss...raised all my shyt and I whooped him easily :mjlol:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I could see Blade being dope with horror elements if done right. Get Rocksteady to make that shyt like Arkham Knight vibes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Blade feels like the most uninspired property to adapt, i feel like theres already a lot of games with swords and guns and killing undead things. Same thing with something like Punisher, we already got a lot of 3rd person, murder sims.

with DD you get a parkour AAA beat em’ up type game, with some interesting design mechanics. Dr Strange is something where you can manipulate the environment and enemies and some some unique stuff. It would also have a pretty unique aesthetic.