With Skip Bayless being bushed/banned from network TV, will everyone else feel compelled to talk about the Cowboys every week?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They just brought in Shannon so why would they introduce tension by bringing Skip back in any capacity?

No one really respects Skip or would have any desire to work with him. His brand is dead.
Fam... SAS literally tried to link them up together while he was working at Fox on some joint venture shyt

That's the last I ever heard about it, so I was shocked to see him now be like fukk skip

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam... SAS literally tried to link them up together while he was working at Fox on some joint venture shyt

That's the last I ever heard about it, so I was shocked to see him now be like fukk skip

Shannon's value >>>> Skip's

Skip's show and career died the minute Shannon left.

SAS isn't trying to damage his relationship with Shannon when they just started getting money together.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gotta remember Skip took some shots at SAS too. SAS just is hesitant to ever respond to Skip for obvious reasons.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Skip or not....Dallas has the most fans AND BY FAR the most haters....

The second group is a ratings driver because hate watchers are far more devoted than actual fans(lol the irony)

A Dallas loss is worth 10 Dolphins, Eagles, Pats, Jets wins in terms of metrics the networks care about