With Skip Bayless being bushed/banned from network TV, will everyone else feel compelled to talk about the Cowboys every week?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Cowboys drive ratings, but it was partially do to Skip Bayless dikk riding them every week. I hope the coverage dies down. :wow:

Even though the Cowboys will be forever curse as long as the Jones family is in charge, Skip Bayless brought unwanted bad juju to the franchise :scusthov:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
ESPN started both Get Up and First Take with stupid Cowboys preseason topics after all the Olympics and rookie QB debuts that occurred the past three days. So clearly it's not just a Skip thing
That's always the norm with Get Up. It's either the Lakers, Cowboys or Jets because of Greeny's love for the team and Rodgers.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know Screamin' A is going to be putting that cowboy hat on and talking trash

stephen-a-smith-stephen-a-smith-cowboy-hat.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if he banned, but if Skip isn't banned, SAS will have him on ESPN before the end of the year. He already tried it once and Fox said no... Now there is no Fox
Stephen A already said they’re not bringing Skip back to ESPN. Pretty sure the executives said it publicly too.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Stephen A already said they’re not bringing Skip back to ESPN. Pretty sure the executives said it publicly too.
Damn, I wonder what happened? They just tried this shyt last year and it wasn't ESPN who balked at it.. SAS said ESPN never told him or asked him about it. Still listening though...........

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I wonder what happened? They just tried this shyt last year and it wasn't ESPN who balked at it.. SAS said ESPN never told him or asked him about it. Still listening though...........

They just brought in Shannon so why would they introduce tension by bringing Skip back in any capacity?

No one really respects Skip or would have any desire to work with him. His brand is dead.